Espocinema filmmaker, Adrian Esposito, recently gave two talks at Metropolitan Community College in Omaha, Nebraska. His talk was based on his film, Inner Healing: Journey with Native Trees of Knowledge, which is about his own search for understanding, healing and acceptance of his autism through Native American spirituality. He was warmly received and is ready and available for future talks.
Filmmaker Adrian Esposito is available for public speaking engagements. His presentation focuses on how his passion for films and filmmaking helps him with his own struggles with autism. His presentation includes clips from his films as well as a question and answer segment from the audience. It would be of interest to a wide audience including parents of autistic and developmentally disabled children, agencies and groups serving the developmentally disabled and college programs that focus on special education.
Please call to arrange for an honorarium that would work for you and Adrian. (If out of our geographic area, accommodations and travel would have to be covered.)
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Metropolitan Community College-Omaha Nebraska-11-2015
- SANYS New York State Conference-Albany NY-10-15
- SANYS Western Regional Conference – Niagara Falls NY- 6/2015
- Developmental Disability Day Conference – Niagara Falls NY- 5/2015
- Nazareth College-Rochester NY 4/2015
- Monroe Community College –Rochester NY 3/2015
- SANYS Western Regional Conference-Batavia NY- 6/2014 (keynote speaker)
- Developmental Disability Day Conference-Niagara Falls NY-5/2014
- Southwest Conference on Disability-Albuquerque NM-10/14
- SANYS New York State Conference-Albany NY -10/2014 (keynote speaker)
- Nazareth College-ARC Program- Rochester NY 2/2014