Diffability Hollywood is the newest film from Espocinema currently in post production. The film is about the history of people with disabilities in Hollywood films and TV–how things have changed and still can improve.
Featuring Interviews with
- Johnny Knoxville (The Ringer, Jackass)
- Robert David Hall (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
- Danny Woodburn (Seinfeld)
- Chris Burke (Life Goes On)
- Edward Barbanell (The Ringer)
- Jamie Brewer (American Horror Story)
- Lauren Potter ( Glee)
- and many more
The documentary will be submitted to film festivals soon.