Diffability Hollywood is new film currently in production. It is about the history of people with disabilities in films and TV, how things have changed, and how they can be improved. One of the main goals for this film is to help pave the way for people with disabilities to be portrayed in a less stereotypical way in films and TV.
- Edward Barbanell (The Ringer)
- Chris Burke (Life Goes On)
- Jamie Brewer (American Horror Story)
- Danny Woodburn (Seinfeld)
- Emily Kingsley (writer for Sesame Street)
- Rachel Simon (Riding the Bus with My Sister)
- Lawrence Carter-Long from the National Council on Disability, Washington DC